Authors will present unpublished papers describing theoretical advances, applications, and ideas in the fields of: Information Theory, Coding Theory, Communications, Networking, Signal Processing, Image Processing, Systems and Control, Security and Privacy, Machine Learning, Energy Systems, Biological Systems and Statistical Inference.
Papers should follow IEEE style guidelines using standard IEEE conference templates.
To convert or verify that your document meets the requirements of IEEE, you can create an account and upload your paper to IEEE PDF eXpress™ prior to submission.
Electronic submissions of no more than six pages in Adobe PDF format with an abstract and 3-4 keywords must be submitted by December 11, 2017. Submissions should be of sufficient detail to permit careful reviewing.
Authors will be notified of acceptance no later than January 17, 2018. Final manuscripts of accepted papers are to be submitted in PDF format no later than January 31, 2018. These are firm deadlines that will permit the distribution of the Proceedings at the Conference.
For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please check the author help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you complete a Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered at the FULL rate (not student registration rate; a paper may be presented by a registered author of that paper).
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference by one of the authors of that paper.